There are several ways you can earn money online. These are not get rich quick payouts, these are real jobs and apps that want you to work for them. Most of these can be done on a cell phone so don’t worry if you don’t have a computer. I recommend having multiple streams of income to maximize your earnings.
- Determine what you can do to earn money. Start with the devices you have such as a computer, tablet or cell phone. If you have a computer, you could work for companies like Apple from home, listed below. If you have a phone or tablet, check out the earning apps below.
- Figure out your goal. Are you looking for a full-time work from home job? Do you want to supplement your income? Do you want to start your own business? These questions are very important for you to determine what you will/can/want to do as there are so many different ways to earn online.
- Are you willing to pay for a background check? A couple work from home positions require you to pay for a background check, a required headset, a phone or internet service. You can deduct any work from home start up costs and expenses on your taxes if you’re worried about having to pay anything up front. Talk to a tax professional for more information.
- Finally, if you really are interested in learning how to earn online you need to start with an open mind. No, you’re not selling your info or credit card information. These sites/apps have been tested fully to make sure you are not signing up for any scam. I continue to use these sites and they have been verified by extensive research.
Real companies want you to work for them from home!
These companies are moving toward the telecommuting trend to cater to working families. They are either w-2 or 1099 based that offer direct deposit and other means of payment.
If you’re not familiar with a 1099 position, it means that you are not an employee but a general contractor. Taxes are not withheld and you don’t usually get benefits. They do offer more flexibility when it comes to schedules and hours worked. Some allow you to work as much as you’d like, within their hours of operations. Others let you work any time of the day, allowing you to schedule work around your daily activities.
- Apple, Inc. hires individuals to work from home for customer services positions. You can see current job openings and apply right on the website.
- Work at home with Alorica, who hires and trains people to work at home in customer service. You can apply right on their website.
- Appen is a company that hires on contract for website and social media evaluators. There are at times full-time corporate positions available as well.
Earn money on your smartphone or tablet!
There are several apps that will allow you to earn money online for doing simple tasks like watching ads, scratching cards selling stuff (Poshmark) or spinning a wheel. Here I will list the apps that will pay you.
- Uber is a great way to earn extra money using your cell phone and car. Uber partnered with Shop Your Way to offer you Cashback in the form of points for both new and current drivers. New drivers get a $425 bonus cashback in points. Riders get $2 cashback in points for every ride, no limit to earning potential.
- Lucktastic is an app that allows you to scratch virtual cards to earn coins which you can exchange for gift cards or earn cash.
- Poshmark is an app where you can sell your name brand clothing. You set your own prices and post a picture of what you’re selling.
- Google Opinion Rewards is an Android only app that has 1-2 question surveys. In exchange for taking the surveys Google gives you Google Play credit to use towards buying apps, games, music, movies and more!
- WynZyn is a type of sweepstakes app, however just by watching short ads or taking short surveys can earn you free gift cards.
- Ibotta is a cash back app where you unlock rebates, scan the rebate item then upload the receipt.
- Checkout 51 is a cash back app where you upload your receipt and redeem rebates similar to Ibotta and available for tablets.
- Dosh is a cash back app where you earn with your debit card. Don’t worry, it’s secure. It will give you stores near you with a cash back offer. You then go shopping with the card on file and you will receive the cash back offered for that store. This includes hotel bookings and online stores as well. Similar to Ebates but this one includes in-person shopping.
- Shop Your Way is a shopping platform that has a points program that works like cash.
Earn cashback for purchases you already make!
Listed here will be a link to the cash back page and will list current available cash back sites or apps. Click https://ilovefreestuffandsaving.com/free-cash-back/ to learn more!
Earn gift cards or money by taking surveys, completing tasks, watching videos, testing products or sharing to social media! Most of these sites allow you to cash out by selecting gift cards, via Paypal transfer or by check. Shop Your Way gives you cash back in a form of store credit for use at Sears, Kmart or Land’s end in store and online.
Make sure you verify your email address in order to start receiving opportunities to earn cash. If you do not do this step you will miss out on the survey opportunities as well as any product testing opportunities.
- Opinion Outpost is a survey only website. You can cash out at least twice a week or more once you get enough points to cash out at $5.00!
- ProOpinion is just like Opinion Outpost. The only difference is you have to cash out at $10 instead.
- YouGov is a different type of survey site. You qualify for all surveys you receive and it’s all about politics and the government. You can choose from over 25 different gift cards to cash in your rewards for.
- InboxDollars pays you for taking surveys, watching videos and doing simple tasks. You can cash out for a check, gift cards, Paypal or donate.
- SwagBucks is a survey site that allows you to take surveys for cash.
- The Earning Station is another survey site where you can earn cash.
- MySoapBox is a survey site and product testing site. You can complete surveys to earn points which will be exchanged for gift cards. As you participate, you will get email invites to test products for your honest review.
- Crowdtap allows you to earn Amazon gift cards and free products to test for your review. All you have to do is sign up for free, connect Facebook and Twitter and start earning right away!
- Springboard America is a survey only site that allows you to ear cash for completed surveys. It’s free to sign up and you can choose you cash out option.
- ReferralCars is a company that connects with advertisers and gives you a campaign to advertise for them. You get a vinyl decal that goes on your car’s back window. There are different campaigns and payment is different with each. You do get a campaign through my blog post link if you sign up.
- Shop Your Way is a shopping platform that connects you to several stores and brands in one place. Play sweeps to earn points which you can use as cash on Shop your way, Kmart, Sears or Land’s End.
Earn $5.00 for doing almost anything!
- Fiverr is a website where you can buy or sell skills or services. When I say almost anything I mean just that (PG-13 of course!) One person sold a picture of themselves holding a sign with whatever it is the buyer wanted the sign to say. They earn $5.00 per order and they have done this over 1,000 times! Imagine what kind of money you can earn just for being a little creative. Check out this article to meet the 6-figure earners on Fiverr who earn $5 at a time!