Alorica is a company that hires people to work from home as an inbound customer service agent. Hourly paid training is offered that is done in the comfort of your home. To qualify, you must have a computer, landline phone and DSL, fiber optic or cable internet connection. They participate in E-Verify which is electronic verification of employment. This helps with fast employment verification for things like applying for loans, government benefits or housing. I have found a lot of YouTube videos on this company and it seems to be a great place to get started.
Here is the list of minimum job qualifications:
- High school or GED required.
- Minimum one year customer service or sales experience required.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Based on project, candidate may be required to meet additional experience/skill requirements.
- Must work a minimum of 10 hours per week.
- Basic computer skills required to include navigation between application and internet sites.
- Ability to pass required background checks.
- Based on project, ability to pass required drug screening.
- Based on project, candidate must score acceptably on job related testing assessments.
- Ability to clearly communicate using a clear, distinct voice.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (or other language as defined) may be required for certain projects.
*Note: Alorica does require you to pay for the background investigation only once employment is offered. According to their website, the cost of a background investigation is $31.95.
To get more information or to apply for this work from home job, click here: Alorica at Home